Cartagena City Shared Tour
Cartagena was declared world heritage site Unesco in 1984
There is not a better way to enjoy the history and culture of a city Than accompanied by a professional and funny bilingual tour guide available to provide you with a complete information of the city and with the capacity of responding the questions you have while doing the tour .
We will speak not only about the history of Cartagena but also about our customs including music, gastronomy, sports, politic, Economy, etc.
This experience included a guided visit to: San Felipe Fort and Saint Pedro Claver Church
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- ENTRANCE TO THE STRONG OF SAN FELIPE
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
It was erected with materials of the time, such as brick and rock, and its geographical location (San Lázaro hill) was due to a military strategy, 7 due to the excellent elevation of the land (forty meters above sea level) .8 Thanks to this considerable height, any movement of the enemy could be seen and, consequently, the reaction time was maximized before any invasion attempt.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1. If the passenger cannot be picked up at your hotel, you can go to Boveda No. 3 in the walled city to take the city tour, our operator will pick you up at this place.2. Please inform us before heading to Boveda No.3 to wait for it.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.