Cartagena City Trolley Tour
Ride the city trolley through the streets of Cartagena and discover its magic on board of the unique, comfortable and exclusive vehicles (Trolleys). The tour has the charm of covering the colonial area with the old town city (walled city) as well as the modern area. Friendly guides are open to answer your questions and deepen on the information you require, making the tour dynamic. Sightseeing visit to more than 22 of the most important interest sites. A maximum of 15 travelers per booking group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional local guides
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Small-group tour (we do not take more than 15 persons per tour guide)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Castillo San Felipe and Convento de la Popa have additional cost for entrance to the internal part-this is optional)
- Food and drinks
- Boarding departure places and times of the city trolley tour:
• Bocagrande-San Martin Avenue (Burger King): 9:30 and 14:30
• Bocagrande-San Martin Avenue (Café Juan Valdez): 9:40 and 14:40
• Old Town City-Clock Tower: 9:20 and 14:20.The Tour begins at the San Martin Avenue (this important avenue was the first airfield in the City), then visit the following places of interest:
• Bay of Cartagena (Cataloged as one of the 20 most beautiful bays in the world)
• Clock Tower (outside part of the wall city)
• Martys ridge
• Pegasus monument
• Convention Center
• Getsemani Town
• Fortification San Lorenzo of the redoubt
• The Roman Bridge
• Residential Island of Manga
• Fortification San Sebastian of Pastelillo
• Monument to the zapatos Viejos
• Blas de Lezo Monument
• Hill Convento de la Popa
• Fortification San Felipe Casttle
• India Catalina Monument (go inside the Walled city, old town city)
• The Bovedas
• Fortifications Museum
• Gabriel Garcia Marquez house (Colombian Nobel of literature)
• Adolfo Mejia Theater
• Baluarte Santo Domingo
• The outside part of the Walled City (Old Town City).Here the tours finishes and the Trolley takes the tourist back there they started (boarding place) or stay in another boarding place.
Departure Point :Juan Valdez Café, Cra. 2 ## 7-17, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Recogemos en el hotel donde se esten hospedando. Favor indicar nombre del hotel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- However the vehicles have air conditioning, wear appropriate clothing for hot weather, hat and sunscreen.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.