Cartagena in times of war
With this guided tour you will discover the history of Cartagena through its military tradition. The guide will take you to the main military museums of the city to discover the history of the army for its times, learn how the Civil War affected the city ... and much more!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museo-Refugio De La Guerra Civil
What's excluded :
- Meals or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Historico Militar de Cartagena, Plaza General Lopez Pinto s/n, 30201 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
You will start by visiting the Military Historical Museum of Cartagena to discover a great exhibition with different rooms dedicated to different branches of the army. You will also see one of the most important artillery collections in Spain and extensive samples of projectiles ordered chronologically
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Museo-Refugio De La Guerra Civil, Calle Gisbert 10, 30202 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
Refuge-Museum of the Civil War, located in an authentic air-raid shelter. In this exhibition you will hear real testimonies of citizens who saw their lives truncated by the war and, through photos and videos, you will discover the devastation that Cartagena suffered during the contest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Naval, Calle Menendez y Pelayo 8, 30205 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
Naval Museum, a large collection where you will find everything from ships and utensils used in expeditions to exhibitions on nautical sciences, uniforms and paintings related to the Navy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monumento submarino Isaac Peral, Calle Capitanes Ripoll 16, 30203 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
In the Isaac Peral room, you can visit a recreation of the first military submarine in history to deepen the figure of this Spanish military and learn some curiosities about his masterpiece.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Ayuntamiento, 30202 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We will always be identified with corporate clothing of the company and a sign not the names and surnames of the people to collect.Airports
- Alicante Airport, Alicante Spain
- Región de Murcia International Airport, Av. de España, 101, 30154 Lo Jurado, Murcia, Spain
- Puerto Cartagena, Paseo del Muelle, 48, 30202 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.