Casa Mila & Casa Batllo | Private tour (4H) | Skip the line | Private guide
unique for uniqueunique for uniqueunique for uniqueunique for uniqueunique for uniqueunique for uniqueunique for uniqueunique for unique
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport hotel
- Entry/Admission - Casa Mila - La Pedrera
- Entry/Admission - Casa Batllo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
The first part of your visit will be devoted to Casa Mila.
A building in Barcelona, erected between 1906 and 1910 by the Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí and originally designed as a private mansion, it is classified as a monumental work of Catalan Modernism of the first decade of the 20th century, of which Gaudí was the leader. It was the penultimate project led by the architect, who used his key techniques here: naturalist inspiration and the catenary arch.
The Mila case has been on UNESCO's World Heritage List since 1984.
Follow your guide for a unique and authentic visit in a confidential setting that will give you a unique and unforgettable moment.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
During the second time of the visit you will have the oportunity to visit the Casa Batllo (a UNESCO World Heritage). Building
with an expert guide in art history and Spanish history. Casa Batllo is a building created by the architect Antoni Gaudí, from 1904 to 1906. It is located in the Illa de la Discòrdia, at 43 Passeig de Gràcia in Barcelona.
The building was commissioned by Josep Batlló i Casanovas, a wealthy textile industrialist. The best known part of the building is the façade, considered one of the most original in the city. Book your visit now to learn more about this magnificent building, a symbol of Catalan culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your private tour will begin at your hotel, your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby at the time you wish. For an exclusive and comfortable visit, we offer you a private air-conditioned transport to go to the place of your visit. If you hotel is in the center of Barcelona then you will not need to take the taxi.If you are out of your hotel then we will arrange a meeting point to meet your guide.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.