Casablanca Food Tour
Route suggested by MOROCCAN FOOD TOUR are a perfect introduction to the Moroccan gastronomy. You can try a large choice of Moroccan terroir products while taking advantage of many explications and anecdotes on the city and savored products, in the company of an official tourist guide, licensed but especially passionate.
In Casablanca, the Central Market is one of the most famous urban markets in Morocco. Several travel guides like Tripadviser, booking … cite it as a place essential of gastronomy Casablanca.
Dessert will be served at the restaurant and historical monument La SQALA, located face to the fishing port/
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- All Taxes, Fees and Handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - La Sqala
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: ساحة محمد الخامس, Boulevard Hassan II, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
This historical place has such an interesting history and architecture we'll have quick walk around to take pictures and talk about the history background of the landmark.
Stop At: Boulevard Mohamed V, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
we're having here a fresh squeezed juice in on of the juice bars here and take in all the French Artdeco Architecture. Morocco is known by it's fresh and tasty fruits, so why not starting the tour with a healthy smoothie.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blvd Mohammed V Station Tramway Marche Central, Casablanca 20200 Morocco
Here we're Having a seafood and fish feast, we'll be trying some fresh oysters, sea urchins, clams ... and buying some fresh fish, we'll take the fish and sea food to a local Restaurant inside the market and they will prepare the fish as well as the side dishes of choice to go with.
Of course the central market is one of the attractions in Casablanca and has also such an interesting French architecture as well as the history of this famous landmark, you will take in all that from our tour guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Medina of Casablanca, Place Marishal North-west corner of Place des Nations Unies, Casablanca 20200 Morocco
We'll be walking from the Central market to reach Sqala between the streets and the alleyways of the Medina.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: La Sqala, Boulevard des Almohades, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
That's the end point of the tour and here we're having our coffee / tea and our gourmet refined dessert. this restaurant is a historical building turned to a cultural fine dining restaurant it's the perfect ending after the feast in the market
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bank Al Maghrib, 115 Boulevard de Paris, Casablanca 20000, Morocco
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :La Sqala, Boulevard des Almohades, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfy walking shoes advisable
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.