Casablanca Private tour “Day trip from Tangier”
Following the foot steps of Humphrey Bogart & Ingrid Bergman.
The French administration carefully planned the new Atlantic face of Morocco, while allowing the old parts of the interior to wither into mere historical monuments.
The fusion of cultures, Moroccan and French, seems to complete and intricate here that one can easily forget that the battle for independence was chiefly fought on the streets of Casablanca.
Morocco's future national and political growth is inextricably linked with actions of this great city.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Hassan II Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Quartier Habous
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hassan II Mosque, Blvd Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah, Casablanca 20450 Morocco
Hassan II Mosque
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quartier Habous, Boulevard Victor Hugo, Casablanca 20490 Morocco
Quartier Habous Casablanca
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Place de France, Tanger, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tanger Ville
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.