Casablanca Shore Excursion: Casablanca and Rabat Private Tour
You will visit Hassan II Mosque before proceeding to the Moroccan capital, Rabat. Highlights of Rabat are visited to include sites of historical and archaeological significance such as Hassan Tower, Kasbah Oudaya, a mausoleum, and the ancient ruins of Chellah. See the medina of Rabat to experience the local lifestyle. And experience the Mohammad VI Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Museum fees.
- You will be picked up from the port in Casablanca. Your first stop is at Casablanca's most famous attraction: Hassan II Mosque for a 45-minute guided tour.
Afterwards, take off to the Kingdom's capital, Rabat. Depending on time limits, the tour can include Rabat's major attractions: Hassan Tower, a 12th Century mosque, and Mausoleum of Mohammed V and his son Hassan II - former king and father of the current king. Then see the 12th Century Kasbah Oudaya: a departure point for armies leaving to conquest Spain in the 18th century and a gathering place for pirates.
Visit Chellah, an ancient complex of both Roman and medieval ruins. Stroll at the medina of Rabat for a taste of local daily lifestyle. If you wish, the tour can also include Museum Mohammad VI of Modern and Contemporary Art. Return to the Casablanca port upon completion of your tour. Transportation is provided in an air-conditioned van. Private guide accompanies customers throughout the day-trip.
Departure Point :Casablanca Port
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.