Casablanca Shore Excursion: Jewish Heritage
Discover the legendary city of Casablanca and its Jewish heritage on this 5-hours private tour.
Visit Temple Beth El, the most beautiful synagogue of the country. Don’t miss the colourful stained-glass windows, the gigantic chandeliers and the unique architecture with the gilded and white plaster.
As we reach the Museum of Moroccan Judaism, admire the collections of
photographs and relics that highlight the religious traditions and the way of life of Jews in Morocco.
Time to stroll at Casablanca Jewish’s Cemetery. Walk along the alleys and observe the well-kept white stone markers in French, Hebrew and Spanish.
Dive into Jewish history by visiting Casablanca’s mellah and discover the old food market where kosher butchers can still be found.
Explore Em Habanim and Neve Shalom synagogues, two main places of worship in the city before stopping at the spectacular Hassan II Mosque.
Your final scenic drive will also include the French-built Habbous district and the Cathedral of Casablanca.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private licensed guide
- Port pick up & drop off
- All entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple Beth-El
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Moroccan Judaism
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Hassan II Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple Beth-El, Rue Jaber Ben Hayane, Casablanca 20100 Morocco
Visit one of the eldest synagogue in the country
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museum of Moroccan Judaism, 81, Rue Chasseur Jules Gros Near the Oasis Station, Casablanca Morocco
Established in 1997, it is the only museum devoted to the Judaism in the Arab world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hassan II Mosque, Blvd Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah, Casablanca 20450 Morocco
On of the most impressive Mosque you will ever get to see
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Port of Casablanca, Anfa, Casablanca, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.