Casablanca unique private walking food tour.
Nothing is best than exploring the city culture and monument while tasting some unique street dishes. Have a smoothie in one of the shops spread all over the city which sell different kind snacks. Or sip a mint tea in one of the crowded suburbs tearoom. Bargain some fish and witness the preparation of the dish. All of this in a comfortable environment. An opportunity of conversation and cultural exchange.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buying ingredients ingredients, give them to a cook in one of the restaurants nearby and witness cooking, explaining about the process
- Snacks - Food sampling in the market especially seafood, sea urchins and oysters
- Coffee and/or Tea - Moroccan pastries and tea in Sqalla restaurant arranged on top of a 1757 fortress. The decore is so authentic.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Square of Mohammed V, Casablanca 20000 Morocco
The pigeons square which was the center of the city and the administration's head quarter of the French protectorate starting from 1917. Will be able to get inside the civil courthouse to explore some interesting Moorish architecture. Then, we head towards the European district and Boulevard Mohammed V in order to contemplate those art-deco influenced buildings with its outstanding balconies.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I use comfortable airconditioned cars as a transportation mean for the tour.Airports
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Casablanca cruise dock
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.