Case Study Srebrenica Day Trip and Memorial Center Visit
During this tour, our tour guide will lead you through the difficult story of Srebrenica. We will speak the unbiased truth of what happened there.
During the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina, term ethnic cleansing will be found as a way to explain and put killings and genocides in one word. After the Second World War people of the world said that nothing similar will happen again and that humanity will prevail. In the case of Srebrenica, different things occurred.
In 1995 in Srebrenica, Ratko Mladic and Serbian Forces will decide to do the organized killing and extermination of the entire population on one large area. In total, just in one week of month July over 8000 people have been killed and their corpses will be hidden in mass graveyards.
The story of Srebrenica should be a reminder to people of the world to not ignore and overlook conflicts in the rest of the world, to bow their heads and to say that victims of Srebrenica and Bosnia and Herzegovina will not be forgotten.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Morning tea or coffee
- Entry/Admission - Srebrenica Genocide Memorial
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tallest Tourguide Tours 🚩, Hamdije Kreševljakovića 61, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Our start of the tour will be in front of our agency. You will meet tour guide there and you will be accompanied with him to the vehicle. He will be telling you the story on the way to Srebrenica.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Srebrenica, Srebrenica, Republika Srpska
We will come to the City of Srebrenica where we will visit place called Potočari. In potočari we will see Memorial Center and Cemetery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Srebrenica Genocide Memorial, Potocari, Srebrenica 75430 Bosnia and Herzegovina
In 1995 in Srebrenica, Ratko Mladic and Serbian Forces will decide to do the organized killing and extermination of the entire population on one large area. In total, just in one week of month July over 8000 people have been killed and their corpses will be hidden in mass graveyards. You will see the memorial center, video room and graveyard in Potocari, Srebrenica.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tallest Tourguide Tours 🚩, Hamdije Kreševljakovića 61, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
You tell us your accommodation location and we will pick you up 20 minutes before on the location you ask.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for the travelers who suffer from PTSD.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.