Cassis Small Group Half Day Afternoon Tour from Aix-en-Provence
Discover the great fishing village of Cassis on this half-day tour from Aix-en-Provence. Often known as the Saint-Tropez of Provence, Cassis and its famous calanques (inlets) are listed as world park heritage by UNESCO. Drive to the highest sea cliff of Europe to admire the panoramic view on the national park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Drinks, food and lunch
- Mini-cruise (12€/pers)
- Guided tour in Cassis
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cassis, Cassis, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Free time at leisure in Cassis town for visiting, relax on the beach or board for a 45 mn mini-cruise to discover the main inlets and creeks of Cassis park, famous for their white cliff and turquoise water. Drive up to the Cap Canaille, the third highest maritime cliff in Europe, and admire the view.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :300 Av. Giuseppe Verdi, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.