Castaway Island Camping
PRIVATE - We do not require minimum number of guests. We always go in private which gives you more flexibility.
REASONABLY PRICED - This is by far the cheapest because we are utilizing local staffing and resources. We use smaller boats that consumes less fuel and crew.
SNORKELING AND ISLAND HOPPING INCLUDED
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Kayak
- Camping Tent
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This package less likely to be available June 1st til mid-December due the weather condition
SETTING: You will be camping in a pristine island in Linapacan. Depending on the duration, you can move from island to island. You will be looked after by two guides who will also help you with your activities. Some islands will have few residents, some have caretakers, while some are totally empty
MEALS: Full board meals (lunch, dinner, breakfast - simple meals like grilled seafood, bread, eggs, coffee, raw salad, fresh coconut, etc. Drinking water is provided but not the alcohol
INCLUSIONS: Standby Boat and crew, Camping Tent, Kayak, Snorkeling Gears, and other accessories needed for survival.
ACTIVITIES: Snorkeling, Kayaking to nearby islands or Fishing, Some basic survival and primitive experience, stargazing, set a bonfire at night or simply enjoy the serenity of the place.
Departure Point :Tapik Beach Park Guesthouse, Tapik Road, Brgy Sibaltan, El Nido, 5313 Palawan, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
We can assist you book a public transport going to our place. We are about 7 hours from Puerto Princesa or 1 hour from El Nido town Center. The transport going here is limited to 4 trips daily and most of the time they are delayed due different reasons. Please e-mail us for proper instructions.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.