Castel Sant'Angelo Skip the line Ticket with Audio Guide
Known as Hadrian's Tomb, the Castel Sant'Angelo is a fortress located on the right bank of the Tiber, a short distance from the Vatican City. Overlook the Tiber from this iconic mausoleum-turned-museum. Admire the beautiful angel sculptures along the Ponte Sant'Angelo bridge, also known as the Bridge of Angels.
The Castel Sant'Angelo is split into seven floors which can be reached by a spiral ramp that first reaches the chamber of ashes and subsequently the cells in which a number of historical figures were incarcerated.
Advancing toward the upper part of the castle you will find different rooms that functioned as a Papal residence, decorated with perfectly preserved frescoes from the Renaissance period, besides the extensive collection of weapons.
Finish off the incredible experience with a panoramic view from the castle's terrace and take stunning photos of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fee
- City app: download your own city map and audio guide (available in 6 languages)
- 25 minute multimedia video, available at the Touristation office in Piazza d'Aracoeli 16
- Audio guide APP for Castel Sant'Angelo
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up service
- Visit: Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Discover the historical castle and learn the history of its ancient fortress with your audio guide. Admire the paintings, ancient fortified walls and statues before taking in breathtaking views of the city from the terrace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Departure Time :8/28/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.