Castelgandolfo Pontifical Villas - Summer Residence of the Pope from Rome
We are immensely pleased to lead to you to visit:
• The Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo on your own with audioguides (included)
• Then you’ll enjoy the pretty historical centre of Castel Gandolfo town
• The scenic view of the Albano Lake
• Free time for a very good lunch (own expense).
Included one Papal Blessing on Parchment in English.
Upgradable with Official Licensed Expert Tour Guide (in Private option)
Pickup and dropoff will be at your accommodation in Rome.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
• Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
• Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides (when booked)
• Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- One Papal Blessing on Parchment in English
- Private Licensed Expert Tour Guide (upgradable in Private Tour option).
- Skip-The-Line entrance Tickets and audioguides to The Pontifical Villas
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Food and Drinks
- Tipping is not included in our service fees,It is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo, 00040 Castel Gandolfo Italy
The Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo are increasingly accessible to visitors. Following the opening to the public of the Barberini Garden and the inauguration, within the Apostolic Palace, of the Museums of the Gallery of the Portraits of the Pontiffs, now the most private and reserved areas of the papal residence can also be admired and enjoyed by pilgrims and tourists. Many of the exclusive places in the Papal Apartment will be revealed to visitors: from the Bedchamber to the Private Chapel, from the Library to the Study, along a rich exhibition itinerary conceived, arranged and managed by the Vatican Museums.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 00040 Castel Gandolfo, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
The walking passes throught the old medieval centre.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Giro del lago di Albano (anello), Albano Laziale Italy
Lake of Castel Gandolfo, it lies at the bottom of the ancient Volcano of Lazio, active until 30,000 years ago. The woods that clad the surrounding slopes are an invitation for pleasant and easy hikes.
Stop At: Albano Laziale, Albano Laziale, Province of Rome, Lazio
Free time for a very good lunch (own expense).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in RomeIn Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Included one Papal Blessing on Parchment in English
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English Speaking Driver
- On Sunday and Religious Festivity the Pontifical Villas are closed.
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.