Castelgandolfo Pope Summer Residence ShorExcursion from Civitavecchia Port
We are immensely pleased to lead to you to visit:
• The Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo on your own with audioguides (included)
• Then you’ll enjoy the pretty historical centre of Castel Gandolfo town
• The scenic view of the Albano Lake
• Free time for a very good lunch (own expense).
• One of the Christian Catacombs (Skip-The-Line tickets included).
Included one Papal Blessing on Parchment in English.
Upgradable with Official Licensed Expert Tour Guide (in Private option)
Pickup and dropoff will be at your ship.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Cruise Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See terms and conditions for full details.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and dropoff
- One Papal Blessing on Parchment in English
- Private Licensed Expert Tour Guide (upgradable in Private Tour option).
- Skip-The-Line entrance Tickets and audioguides to The Pontifical Villas
- Catacombs Tickets and Tour Guide (inside a small group organized by the Catacombs staff)
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of St. Callixtus
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Food and Drinks
- Tipping is not included in our service fees,It is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo, 00040 Castel Gandolfo Italy
The Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo are increasingly accessible to visitors. Following the opening to the public of the Barberini Garden and the inauguration, within the Apostolic Palace, of the Museums of the Gallery of the Portraits of the Pontiffs, now the most private and reserved areas of the papal residence can also be admired and enjoyed by pilgrims and tourists. Many of the exclusive places in the Papal Apartment will be revealed to visitors: from the Bedchamber to the Private Chapel, from the Library to the Study, along a rich exhibition itinerary conceived, arranged and managed by the Vatican Museums.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castel Gandolfo, Castel Gandolfo, Province of Rome, Lazio
The walking passes through the old medieval centre. Free time for a very good lunch in Castelgandolfo (own expense).
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Giro del lago di Albano (anello), Albano Laziale Italy
Lake of Castel Gandolfo, it lies at the bottom of the ancient Volcano of Lazio, active until 30,000 years ago. The woods that clad the surrounding slopes are an invitation for pleasant and easy hikes.
Stop At: Catacombs of St. Callixtus, Via Appia Antica, 110/126, 00179 Roma RM, Italy
Christian Catacombs (one between San Callisto, San Sebastiano or Santa Domitilla):
You'll start your visit inside with a small-group tour in your prefered language given by the Catacombs staff (available languages: English, Spanish, German, French).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.• English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.Ports
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Included one Papal Blessing on Parchment in English
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English Speaking Driver
- Pickup Cruise Port: Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
- On Sunday and Religious Festivity the Pontifical Villas are closed.
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Most travelers can participate
- One Infant seat available on request
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.