Castle of Monemvasia & Liotrivi Historical Estate tour with Lunch
In this tour, the visitor has the chance to get to know the remarkable inhabited castle of Monemvasia and to learn about the production of two of the most famous products of the region, olive oil and wine at a historic Estate. As the visitor passes through the main gate of the castle feels that he is transferred to another Era. Later, at the Liotrivi, in the colorful garden full of aromas you will experience the local traditional gastronomy with a four-course meal made with ingredients, herbs, and extra virgin olive oil produced in the Estate.
• An unforgettable visit to the castle town of Monemvasia.
• Breathtaking views.
• Relaxing atmosphere.
• Educational Tour about the production of local products.
• Taste a traditional four-course meal with a glass of wine from the cellar.
• A large variety of excellent quality homemade traditional products, local wine, and extra virgin olive oil are available for sale in the Mansion.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mineral cold water
- Mercedes Vip air condition vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- English Speaking driver
What's excluded :
- No entry tickets at museums/archaeological places
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monemvasia, Monemvasia, Monemvasia Municipality, Laconia Region, Peloponnese
In this tour the visitor has the chance to get to know the remarkable inhabited castle of Monemvasia and to learn about the production of two of the most famous products of the region, olive oil and wine at a historic Estate. Explore the castle in a 2-hour guided tour and find out all the secrets. Walk along the narrow cobbled streets and admire the architecture, built in the 6th century, and admire the incredible view of the stone-built town and the Aegean Sea. With your mind full of images and your heart full of tranquility you will head to Liotrivi Historic Estate where history meets tradition. A Historic Estate in the middle of olive groves. There you can take a guided tour of the Estate and visit the olive oil Museum in which you will learn about the olive oil production and the cold press method. Later , you will experience the local traditional gastronomy with a four-course meal made with ingredients, herbs, and extra virgin olive oil produced in the Estate.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Yiannis Ritsos House, EO Monemvasias Krokeon 2, Monemvasia 230 70, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick up all travelers from their hotel, apartment or from the port of Monemvasia.Ports
- Unnamed Road, Monemvasia 230 70, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A good amount of walking is involved
- This is a private tour/activity
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity has a minimum of 2 travelers and a maximum of 8
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.