Castle Rajhenburg and House of Wines & Chocolate - Private tour from Ljubljana
A perfect combination of culture and gastronomy to spend the perfect day in the region of Dolensjka, discovering the stunning views of the Slovenian countryside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Wine and chocolate tasting
- Entry/Admission - Grad Rajhenburg
- Entry/Admission - Kunej
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grad Rajhenburg, Cesta izgnancev 3, Krsko 8280 Slovenia
Start at your accommodation in Ljubljana and drive towards Posavje region along the Sava river. We can’t go wrong with the mighty castle Rajhenburg, one of the oldest castles in Slovenia. Through the guided tour, we will learn about the rich history of the castle and the life of monks of trappists.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kunej, Cesta prvih borcev 40, Brestanica 8280 Slovenia
Then, full of historical facts, we continue to ‘Hiša trt, vina in čokolade Kunej’, whose long tradition of wines and viticulture dates back to the end of the 19th century. It is distinguished by a rich variety of wines, and their specialty is Chocolat Imperial – a red wine enriched with dark chocolate. The excursion ends with some chocolate and wine tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be given detailed pick up information after the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.