Castle saint Angelo VIP private tour
We will take you inside castle saint Angelo showing the fortress built originally for the pope, which was also possesed by high society families.
You see where was the canons, the prisons, other mysteries inside.
You then cross the road and go to st peters getting a tour in the square and inside the church.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Qualified licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Tour of the church of st peters including looking at the tomb's of the pope's
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.