Enjoy a boat tour across crystal clear waters to the uninhabited, Catalina Island, one of the better known areas for snorkeling in the Dominican Republic. Enjoy buffet lunch on the beach, with drinks and snacks served throughout the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Canaarea).
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Boat transport to Catalina Island.
- BBQ buffet lunch
- Snacks and drinks
What's excluded :
- Tips, photos and souvenirs.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catalina Island, La Romana Dominican Republic
This journey takes you to the town of La Romana where you'll board the party boat known as El Fieston. You'll then cruise past multimillion-dollar mansions and yachts of Casa de Campo before arriving at the quintessential Caribbean shorelines of Catalina Island.
Enjoy buffet lunch on the beach, with drinks and snacks served throughout the day, as you take in the swaying palm trees, white sands, and transparent waters. If you're not content enough with lazying on the beach, put on some snorkeling gear and admire Catalina's underwater world or take a fun ride on the banana boat.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Altos de Chavon, La Romana 22000 Dominican Republic
On the return trip, we visit quaint Altos de Chavon Artisan village, where you'll tour cobblestone walkways and shops filled with local arts and crafts.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Punta Cana area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes, swimsuit, sunscreen and sunglasses. Don’t forget to bring your camera and extra money.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.