Our special excursion offer are two impressive local attractions in one day. Catalina Island, the second most visited island in the Dominican Republic and Altos de Chavón, which is a special Mediterranean town in the shade of palm trees. In one day, from the dazzling white sand beach, we arrive at a beautiful river valley and go up to a small town that is visited by movie stars and celebrities daily.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Entry/Admission - Catalina Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catalina Island, La Romana Dominican Republic
Travel by minibus to La Romana.
The journey takes 60-80 minutes. Check in staff at reception. Air conditioning, comfortable buses of 10-20 people with experienced drivers. During the trip, we can get information about the lives of local residents.
We start our trip on a catamaran, on the Salaó River we approach IslaCatalina, where we snorkel and dive along the north coast, where, in addition to coral reefs, we can see a rich marine life, sometimes even large turtles
Arena Blanca Beach
We continue our trip to Playa Arena Blanca, one of the most beautiful beaches in Catalina. White sand, crystal clear water, here we can see the most beautiful colors. We spent three hours at this beach.
A varied buffet lunch with a wide range of options. After lunch, you can listen to music, practice bachata and meringue dances, dive in the crystal clear waters where you can see fish of different sizes.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Punta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.