Catalina Island Day Trip from Punta Cana
As you embark on a bus ride through the natural beauty of the Dominican Republic, take in the vistas where you'll see the real countryside. Then board a catamaran or a speed boat which will take you right on to the beautiful sandy beaches of the exotic Catalina Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Leave in comfortable new buses with air conditioning to Altos de Chavon, also called the City of Artists, medieval Mediterranean city of extraordinary beauty, which stars have paraded in the amphitheater as Frank Sinatra, Carlos Santana, Sting, Luis Miguel, then descend the stairs to reach the Chavon River, one of the most beautiful river Dominican Republic with majestic scenery and comfortable board boats with all safety measures to leaving for the beach Minitas Casa de Campo, one of the most beautiful resorts in the Caribbean.
Continue on to Catalina Island, the hidden treasure in the Caribbean, on our arrival we will enjoy a welcome drink and our tour guide will explain the history and geography of Catalina Island and its natural environment.
Around approximaetly 11:45am, you'll get the opportunity to snorkel at the Wall, one of the most beautiful dive sites in the Dominican Republic. Swim nearby beautiful species of colorful tropical fish, corals and reefs. Around 1pm, enjoy a delicious meal in a special area with all amenities based on lobsters (1 lb per person), meat and the BBQ chicken, potatoes, green salads and grilled vegetables, white rice moro , local drinks such as water, soft drinks, beer, Cuba Libre, coffee and taste the famous and Ron Dominican Mamajuana.
After this delightful dish is time to rest lying on chair loin in the beautiful white sand beaches and crystalline waters of Catalina Island, they will find an unforgettable dream, but for those who wish to continue the activities with our entertainers and guides and merengue dance bachata dance floor that we prepared in our area reserved for our customers. If we're lucky, we'll see some specimens of the only reserve of raccoons in the country. At 3:45 pm return to the coast, this time to visit the Club House and Fisheries, Central Romana and our guide will explain the development of sugarcane and its economic importance to this country and also prove their products.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.