Catalina Island Tour & Snorkeling - All Inclusive
If you are fond of snorkeling and would like to combine this amazing underwater experience with bright emotions, white beach, blue sea, and all-inclusive service, welcome to Fabulous Punta Cana Isla Catalina!
During this excursion, you will cruise along the coast of the Dominican Republic to Catalina Island to chill out on its idyllic beaches and explore the Wall, the area’s famous snorkeling site. You will also have access to an open bar, while enjoying live music and entertainment. On the Punta Cana Isla Catalina famous for its idyllic white-sand beaches, blue sea, and historical heritage, you will be treated to the Traditional Dominican Lunch. Snorkeling equipment, transportation, and drinks are included.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Romana, La Romana, La Romana Province, Dominican Republic
Pick up at the Hotels in Bavaro from 6.30 am to 7.30am, then we go to La Romana which takes us 35 minutes on the way
From La Romana we embark on the Chavón River on a catamaran with all the security measures. Once in Catalina Island we provide the necessary equipment for snorkeling and diving that takes place for a period of 20 minutes.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Once you reserve, our staff will contact you via watsap, text message, mail or mobile phone and thus give you the pick-up time when we will pick you up. On the agreed day, you must wait in the hotel lobby at the scheduled time. our staff will be calling you by name on the day and time agreed for your excursion. When making the reservation I tried to add your phone number to make it easier for us to contact you
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- We don't accept people with, high temperature or flu symptoms on the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.