Catalunya History TouPrivate Tour to the medieval Costa Brava up to 6 customers
Discovering the history of Catalunya at the ancient Ullastret, and the medieval villages of Pals and Peratallada
Our time travel starts at the archaeological site of Ullastret, the oldest Iberian village dating back to the 5th century B. C. In the museum we will have the opportunity to watch a 3D movie that revives the history of this small hamlet.
After the taste of the ancient world we will continue to the medieval village of Peratallada, a commercial crossroad of the medieval era. We will cross the Gate of the walls to enter and wander inside the village until we reach the palace and the main square. If you get hungry there are local restaurants with international and local dishes to satisfy your hunger.
Our last stop will be another medieval village, Pals. Old buildings, gates and arches, cobblestone roads and a watchtower watching after enemies coming from the ocean. . .
After this experience we will return back to Barcelona.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guiding service Transportation to all mentioned places
What's excluded :
- Meals, beverages and shopping
- The Entrance tickets to the site of Ullastret
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Costa Brava, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
After picking you up from your accomodation we will head to the
the archaeological site of Ullastret, where we will get to see the ruins of the oldest Iberian village dating back 6th century BC. In the museum it is being showed a 3D movie of how the village was
- Then follows Peratallada, the crossroad of the trade important cities of the medieval Catalunia
- And, our last visit will be to Pals, another fortified medieval city next to the Mediteranean See
Last, full of new images, follows the way back to Barcelona
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
25 Euros - This is an estimation for the cost of an average lunch in the restaurant. Everywhere also accepts all major credit cards.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
MEETING LOCATION + TOUR DURATION • Meeting location: Your Hotel. • End location: Your hotel or anywhere else you wish in Barcelona. • Duration: 8 hours • Due to traffic, there is a possibility for the tour to exceed the 8 hours. • This tour can not be made on Mondays because all the museums are closed on Mondays. TransportationPrivately owned vehicle, Kia Carnival or Renault Trafic, fully air conditioned
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kid Friendly: Yes.
- Friendly: Yes.
- You must be able to get in and out of a car.
- Only light wheelchairs.
- Maximum travelers: 5
- Italian – Conversional, Catalan – Fluent, English – Fluent, German – Fluent, Greek – Fluent
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.