Catamaran, Boat Party, Booze Cruise, Snorkel, Sand Bar (open bar), Bavaro Bay.
What’s better than to go on a Catamaran fun ride in the Caribbean? Embark with us and enjoy your vacation on the water! Whether you want to relax, or spice it up by partaking in local drinks and learning some Dominican dancing, we guarantee a wonderful time in the sun. Join us on this catamaran party tour. Meet new friends, enjoy the drinks, snacks, and party like a rockstar. Dance, swim in natural pool, experience the Caribbean Sea at its best. Snorkel and discover our coral reefs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transportation round trip to your Hotel, Accommodation, Airbnd or anywhere the Punta Cana area.
What's excluded :
- Sun Blocker Cream.
- Tips for the Crew
You will pick you up at your Hotel, accommodations, airbnb or any place you are staying in the Punta Cana area. You will be taken to Bibijagua beach where you will aboard the Catamaran, It will take about 3 hours , on those 3 hours , first you will taken to coral reef where you will do snorkel, after snorkeling is done , you will cruise on the Bavaro bay to get the Sand bar, then from there you will go back to the beach, where your transportation will be waiting to take you back .
Departure Point :Bibijagua Shopping Center, Bibijagua, Calle Paseo del Sol, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any Hotel, Vacation Homes, Condos & AirBnB located in the Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bavaro, Friusa and Uvero Alto area. Please contact us for the pick up time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if pick up transportation is missed due to lateness or no show at the confirmed pick up time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For your Protection, We have implemented local and International guidelines for Covid-19.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have implemented all the Local and International guidelines in our tours , to protect you from COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.