Catamaran Cruise from Manuel Antonio with Snorkeling
Enjoy the amazing views of the Manuel Antonio National Park on board of a catamaran and discover the beauty and variety of the marine wildlife; you can choose between a morning or afternoon trip.
The morning trip includes a snorkeling adventure in a beautiful and secluded bay known as Playa Biezans.
The afternoon tour is an amazing trip for people who want to explore the Pacific Ocean and admire a breathtaking sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Dinner - Lunch (morning tour) or dinner (sunset tour)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Limited options
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marina Pez Vela, Quepos Costa Rica
Our journey Starts at Marina Pez Vela in Quepos, which is the place where you board the Catamaran for sailing
Stop At: Playa Biesanz, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
The morning visit includes a freestyle snorkeling adventure in a beautiful and secluded bay known as Playa Biesanz. The afternoon tour is a truly amazing trip for nature lovers who can not only enjoy the cruise itself, but also the breathtaking sunset on the Pacific Ocean. On board you will have access to an excellent selection of snacks and natural juices. As you cruise along the coast, enjoy the sea breeze and the summer sunshine of Costa Rica's tropical paradise at its best. No matter if with your entire family, your significant other, or a group of friends, be sure to not to miss this unique and memorable journey!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up at any hotel in Manuel Antonio and Quepos area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of passengers may apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.