Catamaran Cruise in Aruba with Snorkeling Experience and Lunch
CATAMARAN SNORKELING: 3 hours, 2 snorkel stops, 1st at the shipwreck ”Antilla”, 2nd we go to Boca Catalina a beautiful reef where you see lots of colorful fish. Includes: open bar, light lunch (Tuna or Chicken wraps), tropical, fruit, snorkel equipment, rope swing , spectacular water slide and a ”I love Aruba and Aruba Loves Me" t-shirt. Very friendly crew, if you don’t know how to snorkel we’ll teach you how.
Price: $US 50,--p.p. (adult), kids $US 35,-- (5-12 years), (0-4 years free).
From 9:30 am – 12:30 pm, or 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm. "Wear casual clothing"
Delphi Watersports is located in front of the Hyatt Regency towel hut on the beach. Ask for Jhon or Olga.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Snorkeling Cruise Daily 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 pm Includes 2 snorkeling stops, light lunch, tropical fruit, open bar, desinfected equipment and a FREE I LOVE ARUBA t-shirt!
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Check in location:
Delphi Watersports is located in front of the Hyatt Regency towel hut on the beach.
Ask for Jhon or Olga.
2 Snorkeling Stops: Shipwreck ”Antilla” and Boca Catalina and it's beautiful reef where you see lots of colorful fish.
Open bar with cocktails
FREE I LOVE ARUBA T-Shirt
• Delphi Watersports Aruba, At the beach in front of the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Noord, Aruba
Departure Point :Delphi Watersports Aruba, At the beach in front of the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Noord, Aruba
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.