Catamaran Cruise, Negril Beach, and Rick's Cafe Daytrip with Snorkeling
This tour gives those staying outside of Negril the chance to visit and spend time on this famous 7 mile beach , with a catamaran cruise in the afternoon. For those staying in Negril, you join us just for the cruise. During the cruise you can snorkel from the boat: see colorful fish & corals, or sunbathe on deck. There is a party atmosphere with drinks included and music on board. The catamaran goes to Ricks Cafe, the most famous bar in Jamaica located on the cliffs. Watch the cliff divers and enjoy the magnificent sunset as the sun sets and seems to melt in the sea. Just beautiful! This tour is offered from all areas of Jamaica's northcoast. You arrive at Margaritaville and have time to relax or walk and explore the 7 mile beach of Negril, have lunch (not included) and then join the cruise after lunch. So its a full day tour, except for those who stay in Negril, then you join us in the afternoon just for the Cruise. There are 3 catamarans and the max capacity depends on bookings.
per adult from
4 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of snorkel equipment on the cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in air conditioned bus
- Unlimited drinks (open bar) on board the cruise
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Margaritaville Negril, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
All guests who are not staying in Negril , arrive here by bus and enjoy free time to explore the 7 mile beach on their own from this location. You board the boat in the early afternoon for the cruise, from the beach here.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Ricks Cafe is the most popular bar in Jamaica and the most famous place from which to watch the magnificent sunset. Watch the sun seemingly melt into the sea as you rock to the beat of reggae music from the live band. If you are going on the cruise, you will arrive here by boat. All passengers then reboard the bus at Ricks, once the sun has set.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests at their hotel reception
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: you MUST provide your hotel details to the local provider
- The Catamaran leaves from Negril in the afternoon. The duration of the tour varies depending on where you are staying in Jamaica. You are transported to Negril, then you have time on the beach and THEN afterwards the catamaran.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.