Catamaran cruise with Dunn's River falls from Ocho Rios
Enjoy a cool refreshment as you sail past emerald hills and a number of waterfalls before reaching and docking at Jamaica's most famous waterfall, Dunn's River Falls. Climb the 600 foot waterfall through the lush tropical rain forest along with your tour guide and snap unforgettable photos as you climb. Alternatively, observe this impromptu piece of rainforest theater from the comfort of the landing area, and sip on a cocktail while others take the strain.
Take a break and enjoy real Jamaican style lunch & drinks, before sailing back to your starting points. Cocktails, Red Stripe beer and rum drinks will all be served. Dance to the latest reggae & soca moves in the company of new friends and stunning surroundings. This is a day you will never forget.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional/friendly local guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Cool Runnings Catamarans offers two unforgettable cruises to the famed Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Our 9am cruise sails Wednesday’s and Friday’s only, while our 12:00 pm cruise sets sail every day of the week! The party begins when you hop aboard the beautiful catamarans docked at picturesque Mahogany Beach. While the DJ spins the best in reggae and soca music, the delightful hostesses serve welcoming fruit punch and soft drinks. “Safety first” is the capable captain’s #1 goal.
The action-packed sea adventure begins with snorkeling in the deep blue Caribbean reefs, and the attentive crew prepares you with guidelines, snorkel tips, training, and what to expect when you reach the Falls. The excitement builds while cruising past emerald hills, waterfalls, and historical sites before docking at the foot of the world-famous Falls. Expert guides lead your climb up the impressive cascading 600-foot (183-meter) waterfalls. The invigorating jaunt through the scenic tropical rain forest is a primer for the fun awaiting you on the sail home. Greeted back on board with a smile and an open bar, the DJ pumps up the volume and it’s time to let loose!
You’ll agree that Cool Runnings Catamarans is the ultimate party boat experience in the Caribbean! The Cool Runnings Dunn’s River Falls Cruise is the must-do activity on your Jamaican vacation. The 9 a.m. cruise on Wednesday and Friday mornings, is perfect for families with small children.The 12:00 p.m. sail is great for groups, couples, singles, family reunions, and birthday and wedding celebrations.
Departure Point :1: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
2: Bahia Principe Grand Jamaica, Salt Coppers, Runaway Bay, Jamaica
3: Sandals Ochi, 130-131 Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
4: Sandals Ochi, 130-131 Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
5: Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort & Spa – All-Inclusive Adult Resort, Mammee Bay, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
6: Hotel Riu Ocho Rios, Mammee Bay, Ocho Rios, Mammee Bay Road, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
7: Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa – All-Inclusive Adult Resort, Silver Spray, Runaway Bay, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.