Catamaran Isla Mujeres in Cancun
Full-day catamaran adventure to enchanting Isla Mujeres Sail aboard a luxury catamaran, let yourself be carried away by the wind and immerse yourself in the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea, snorkel among colorful fish in the Great Mayan Reef one of the most emblematic points .
Accompanied by professionals in charge of ensuring that everyone enjoys the activity to the fullest, explore the sculpture museum underwater, the reefs and Free time to explore Isla Mujeres and its famous Playa Norte.
Enjoy an exclusive beach club with pool and all the amenities, open bar, buffet lunch with the most traditional dishes of Isla Mujeres and the party aboard and the spinaker are also part of this tour recommended for families, friends and couples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Buffet lunch at the beach club
- Free time in Isla Mujeres
- National open bar (beer, tequila, vodka)
- Snorkeling tubes and equipment
- Spinnaker flight (if the weather permits)
What's excluded :
- Land transportation
- Dock tax $ 13 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Have a great time sailing on a catamaran through the Caribbean Sea and enjoy the open bar that only this incredible trip offers you, let yourself be impressed by the incredible landscapes in Isla Mujeres. Explore and discover the fascinating marine life of Cancun while snorkeling on the reef. Visit our Beach Club, and enjoy our open bar.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Biodegradable protector, hat and sunglasses
- Bring a change of clothes and towel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.