Catamaran Islas Marietas - Snorkel & Open Bar
We offer you an incredible tour in Catamaran to Marietas Island. The first step of our incredible tour is a tasteful breakfast delivered to each passenger places. Also, you will receive information about the tour and instructions for the activities that you will do.
Enjoy doing activities such as snorkel, kayak and paddle board. If you don't want to do any of this activities you can choose go in a panga for bird watching and visit the Beach Nopaleras. After this you will have a incredible meal in aboard while you sail around the Marietas Island and receive some information about them. In your way back you can enjoy the open bar, karaoke and some funny games.
per adult from
What's included :
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Cakes (fruit, yogurth, granola, honey, juice)
- Music to dance
- Snorkel, Paddle Board & Kayaks equipment
- Open Bar (Alcoholic Drinks in The Way Back)
- Insurance on board
What's excluded :
- Port fee
- SEMARNAT (Bracelet)
First of all we have a delicious breakfast, after this the passengers receive information about the places to visit and the activities that they are going to do. You can do activities such as snorkel, kayak and paddle board. If you are not going to do activities in the water, you have the option to go in panga for bird watching and go to the Nopalera beach.
After the activities in the water, you can enjoy a delicious meal while you sail around the island and receive some information about the Marietas. In your way back you have activities such as karaoke, dance contest, games and show of the crew.
• Islas Marietas, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Departure Point :Maritime Terminal, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.