Catamaran Ocean King Manuel Antonio
Come and enjoy the best sunset view on our Catamaran at Manuel Antonio area, you can leave your car at the Pez Vela Parking area (free of charge). Fresh fruit, snacks, Costa Rican brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. We start at the magnificent Pez Vela Marina.The Ocean King is a 100 foot long catamaran. The boat offers two huge tanning meshs, two Jacuzzis, two winding water slides, an enormous bar, living room, and four bathrooms and showers.The cruise will take you along the gorgeous Manuel Antonio coas including tropical islands and all around beautiful scenery. You will be able to swim, and water slide off the boat. Snorkeling gear will be provided to those that wish to do so (no extra cost).While you may see some wildlife, the main attraction is fun and relaxation. The Ocean King provides a Costa Rican style lunch.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- 4 alcoholic drinks or cocktails
- non alcoholic drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catamaran Ocean King Manuel Antonio, Marina Pez Vela Marina Pez Vela, San Jose 60601 Costa Rica
Please arrive at Marina Pez Vela in Central Quepos. Please let us know if you need a ride from any hotel in Manuel Antonio or Quepos
1:40 pm Check in at the Marina
2:00 pm Security briefing
2 to 4 pm Fun and Relax
Dolphing watch activity, sea turtles and wild vegetation of Manuel Antonio National Park. time to enjoy jacuzzis.
4 to 5 pm Snorkeling activity, Water Slides, and dinner time (Rice, vegetables, salad, fresh fish).
5:30-6 pm Arrives to Pez Vela
What to expect? fun, music, drinks, time to relax, dolphing watch, this activity could be for families, groups or individuals. Time to know new friends.
Note: No smoking, no shoes.
Departure Point :Quepos, Quepos, Province of Puntarenas
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are in Manuel Antonio or Quepos please let us know if you are in a hotel so we can pick you upDeparture Point: MARINA PEZ VELA QUEPOSAddress: MARINA PEZ VELA QUEPOS PUNTARENASFrom Hotel Kamuk in Quepos 400 meters southYou can look for it on waze or google mapsDirections: MARINA PEZ VELA QUEPOS PUNTARENASDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: MARINA PEZ VELA QUEPOS PUNTARENAS
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.