Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling from Playa Hermosa
Afternoon snorkeling, sunset sailing tour with full offering of drinks and BBQ Chicken Meal. Enjoy the sunset after snorkeling to finish your Costa Rica vacation in luxury.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Hermosa, Playa Hermosa, Province of Guanacaste
You will be picked up in Playa Hermosa by our transportation and shuttled to our starting point in Playas del Coco.
Departing from the beach in Playas del Coco at 1:30 pm you will enjoy a four and one half hour (4 1/2) hour sail along Costa Rica's spectacular coastline on one of the purpose built catamarans found within the Marlin del Rey fleet. All are open and spacious allowingr passengers to comfortably enjoy the blue water views of the Costa Rican coastline with its pristine beaches and verdant jungles.
Upon departing Playas del Coco we leisurely sail along the Gold Coast will searching for some of the vast, abundant and varied sea life found along our shores. Some of the sea life we hope to encounter includes whales, dolphins, turtles, flying fish, rays and a wide variety of sea birds. If conditions permit we will also throw a few fishing lines off the back in the hopes of hooking into one of the many game fish that ply our waters.
Eventually we pull into one of the many secluded bays in the area, throw anchor and allow our passengers the opportunity to swim in the warm Costa Rican waters. Life vests, pool noodles and snorkel equipment are available should weather conditions permit. For those passengers not wanting to get wet the catamaran is a great place to relax in the shade of the huge main salon or lounge in the sun on one of the many open deck areas.
Following our time playing in the water, a light lunch is served. Lunch is served at approximately 4:30 pm and includes the following:
• BBQ Chicken,
• Yellow rice,
• Black beans,
• Fresh Fruit Plates,
• Chips (Doritos, Lay’s,Cheetos and Tostitos),
• Fresh made Pico de Gallo and
• Homemade chocolate chip cookies using our Grandmas favorite recipe.
Our tour also includes a premium open bar. The offerings from our bar include the following beverages, all the mixes one can possibly imagine and a blender to make that extra special tropical drink or an all natural tropical fruit smoothie:
• Soft Drinks: Pepsi, Pepsi Light, Ginger Ale, 7 Up, Toronja (Fresca), Tonic Water, Soda Water and Bottle Water
• Juices:Orange juice, mixed fruit juice , cranberry juice, apple juice and tomato juice.
• Beer: Imperial, Imperial Light & Pilsner
• Liquor:Flor de Caña Rum, Absolut Vodka, Jack Daniels Whiskey, Tanqueray Gin, Jose Cuervo Tequila and Cacique Guaro.
• Wine:Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon and Frontera Sauvignon Blanc.
After lunch we pull anchor, raise the sails and casually motor sail across the bay and back towards Playas del Coco. We arrive at port as the sun nears the horizon and the sky explodes into a multitude of colors. Passengers disembark on the sands of Playas del Coco just after the sun has sunk beyond the horizon.
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida Central, Provincia de Guanacaste, Coco, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick Up times vary depending on your location:
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our policies are constantly being amended as new information is obtained and governmental oversight implemented.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.