Catamaran Sailing and Snorkeling to Isla Mujeres from Cancun
This is the most complete tour to Isla Mujeres on board a Catamaran with all the inclusions to give you a real caribbean experience.
Discover Isla Mujeres and it's beautiful beach with us, our team is certified and you will spend a day on a tour where the service is the most important for us.
Snorkeling and flying on the same day at the caribbean sea and tasting delicious drinks and lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open Bar
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Access to our exclusive Beach club
- Time for walk around the island
What's excluded :
- Dock Fee 13.00 USD per person
- Tips and Souvenirs
- Round Transportation service from your Hotel
The tour starts sailing to Isla Mujeres in our Catamarán and before we get there we will stop by a coral reef to snorkeling in the clear water of the caribbean sea, also we have an optional activity that is the Spinnaker to fly over the sea.
During the day we have Open Bar on board and once we get to Isla Mujeres we will take you to the Beach club, here you will find all the facilities to make a day relaxing and full of beauty, here you will taste a delicious buffet and time to relax in front of the best beach in the area.
• Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.