Catamaran Sailing Cruise on San Diego Bay for up to 6 Guests
While sailing on your private catamaran tour on the San Diego bay, enjoy breathtaking views of downtown, the naval base, aircraft carriers, destroyers, and submarines, not to mention an incredible abundance of sea life including Sea Lions, Dolphins and Whales.
Whether you need a classic sailboat or catamaran for your corporate event, a sailing lesson, a whale watching tour, we can provide private boat charters and boat tours, private parties, bachelorette parties, proposals, anniversaries, birthdays, or simply a romantic sunset sail.
The catamaran is a 1997 Renaissance 320 named Sea Esta. This 32′ is roomy, comfortable and stable. Much heavier than traditional boats today, Sea Esta will provide a steady, smooth sail no matter what the conditions. This large and stable catamaran is perfect for sight seeing around san diego bay and the coastal waters beyond.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a 6% per person departure tax.
- Tipping your Captain and Crew is customary, and ranges from 18-20% of the original charter fee.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacifica Sailing Charters, 1880 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101-1019
Sailing San Diego Bay is an awesome way to spend an afternoon in beautiful San Diego. Whether you want to go on an exciting adventure where you take the wheel, or if you just prefer to stretch out in the San Diego sunshine with a trusty skipper at the helm, Pacifica Sailing Charters provides fun and exciting boat tours for the perfect sailing experience for you.
There’s plenty of room to explore sailing san diego and everyone gets a chance at the wheel if they feel adventurous on these sailing charters located in san diego.
With over 20 years of boating and sailing on San Diego Bay and the waters surrounding the San Diego harbor, we excel at ensuring each sailing tour, boat charter and catamaran cruise and sailing lesson is a memory you will cherish for a lifetime.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1880 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.