Catamaran Sailing to Isla mujeres
We start this adventure in the Marina Chac-Chi Cancun, then we will be sailing in the beautiful Caribbean Sea right to Isla Mujeres. We will stop in a point for do snorkel. Have fun doing snorkel in the barrer reef and discover whats under the sea.
Have a nice day in the Catamaran, with the company of our friendly team of sailors, you will enjoy a funny trip through the blue water of the ocean. Also, we will take you to a point where you can do snorkel and discover what's under the sea. Then, you will enjoy a tastesful meal in the Beach Club in Isla Mujeres.
per adult from
What's included :
- free time in isla mujeres
- Buffet lunch in the beach club in Isla Mujeres
- National open bar during the tour
- Snorkel guides
- Snorkeling tubes and equipment
- Hosts in several languages
- Entry/Admission - Marina Chac Chi
What's excluded :
- Land transportation
- Does not include dock tax $ 13USD (Per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
This is our start point
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Isla Mujeres is waiting for you
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.