Catamaran Tour Es Trenc - Es Cargol
*Summary: 5-hour catamaran sail, with two stops, one in Es Trenc and another in Es Cargol or Cala Màrmols. Includes welcome drink, lunch or dinner, drinks during the meal, water during the whole trip, snorkeling equipment,
swimming vests and floting equipment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Barbecue of chicken breast, chicken skewers and sausages accompanied by a buffet of green salad and Russian salad. With bread and sauces. A delicious cake and fresh watermelon.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Welcome cocktail. During lunch / dinner, the following drinks are included: orange and Lemon Fanta, Cocacola, Sprite, water with and without gas, wine, Sangría and juices. Water during whole trip.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Dinner - Barbecue of chicken breast, chicken skewers and sausages accompanied by a buffet of green salad and Russian salad. With bread and sauces. A delicious cake and fresh watermelon.
What's excluded :
Departure from the historic pier located behind the Hotel Marqués in Colonia de Sant Jordi. On board the MAGIC catamaran we offer you a tropical welcome cocktail while you settle, we sail to the spectacular beach of Es Trenc, where we stop in its turquoise waters for a refreshing bath of approximately 45 minutes, we lift anchor and sail along the beautiful coast southeast of Mallorca until you turn Cap Salines and return to the unique beach of Es Cargol where we stop approximately 1:45 hours. You can go back to bathe, enjoy the large floating mat, relax, sunbathe on our wide bow nets and snorkel. In front of this idyllic beach we serve a delicious meal. They can enjoy a last bath. Then we lift anchor and sail back to our starting point.
* The route can be altered by weather circumstances.
*We only accept payments on board with card (NOT American Express)
Departure Point :Plaça Molí de sa Sal, 999, 07638 Colònia de Sant Jordi, Illes Balears, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.