Catamaran Tour From Punta Cana
Feel the adrenaline flowing through your body as this adventure takes you
flying above mountains, rivers and sugar cane fields while you enjoy 8
different zip lines. Get to know the Dominican wilderness with a tropical
trekking that will make this day unforgettable!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Soda/Pop - Non alcoholic drinks included.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic Drinks are included.
- Entry/Admission - Bavaro Beach
What's excluded :
- Tips, Souvenir and Photos.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Be part of an adventure full of excitement aboard a fantastic catamaran for a unique experience during your vacation in Punta Cana!
Seize the opportunity to discover the wonders of the marine world by snorkeling amid one of the most beautiful coral reefs in the Caribbean Sea. In addition, sail off the picturesque shores of Bavaro while having fun aboard.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bavaro Beach, Bavaro, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
As a conclusion to the tour, stop by a natural pool, famous in the region and see for yourself what paradise really feels like! Enjoy a pleasant time traversing the waters of this wonderful place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main located Hotels in Punta Cana City.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.