Catamaran Tour To Mujeres Island
Sail across the turquoise sea on a luxurious catamaran to the island paradise of Isla Mujeres. Lunch, drinks, snorkeling and island vibes.
Isla Mujeres is a laid-back island across the bay from big sister Cancun. This little fishing village is surrounded by turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and beautiful coral reefs. You’ll set sail for fun on a luxurious catamaran, snorkel the reef and enjoy open domestic bar on board.
Once on Isla Mujeres, you’ll settle in to a private beach club for a delicious buffet lunch. With free time to explore you can wander the colorful downtown streets, do a little shopping with the local artisans or just sway in a hammock in the ocean breeze before sailing back to Cancun at sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Reef tax USD 13.00 per person. The surcharge is required and is not within local operator control
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy the amazing scenery during a 40 minute sailing trip to Isla Mujeres. You will see how the dolphins and turtles have created their habitat in the warm waters.
The island is a place with history and spectacular beaches: from pilgrimage spots to visiting the Mayan gods in the pre-Hispanic times and bloody fights during the Spanish conquest, to the times of famous pirates such as Fermín Mundaca, and the cave of the sleeping sharks discovered by Mexican oceanographer Ramón Bravo in the 70s. The island offers an infinity of nature and biodiversity that must be seen when in the Caribbean.
On this tour, you will be able to snorkel in the Manchones reef and observe the underwater sculptures from the water's surface. Have lunch at a private beach club. There will be an international buffet combined with regional dishes.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance at 06:30AM.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring sandals or flip flops, swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, hat, biodegradable sunscreen, mosquito repellent
- Mexican pesos in cash for expenses and tips
- Ideal for families
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.