Catena Zapata Wine Tour from Mendoza
It is our desire to unlock the secrets of our land and proud to show our wines to the rest of the world. 100 years in Argentinian viticulture, 4 family generations. Discover and enjoy on first-hand the secrets of everything related with Catena Zapata. Its wines, its wineries, its history, its passion for this fantastic drink called Wine. A day for total delight, a tour of the best Argentine wines, a tour of the family that took Argentine wines to the world !!! Join Catena’s World and become a Catena Ambassador.
This High-End Tour is designed to encounter, taste and enjoy the best wines of our land. We propose to live this experience in groups of no more than 16 people, composed by wine travelers who share the same interest in this fascinating drink.
Due to the current situation of COVID19 all programs are subject to modifications. The itinerary will be informed by the time of booking confirmation. The final itinerary will be confirmed 48/24 hours prior to the service
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation and bilingual guide
- Visit and wine tasting at Catena Zapata Winery
- 3-step lunch at Casa El Enemigo
- Visit and wine tasting at CARO Winery
- Entry/Admission - Catena Zapata
- Entry/Admission - Casa El Enemigo
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas CARO
What's excluded :
- Tips in restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catena Zapata, J. Cobos s/n Lujan de Cuyo, Agrelo, Mendoza M5509AEA Argentina
Great wines begin in the vineyard. Our vision is to make rich and unforgettable wines that are true to the special place they come from. The story of Catena is the story of Argentine wine.
Founded in 1902, Bodega Catena Zapata is known for its pioneering role in resurrecting Malbec and in discovering extreme high altitude terroirs in the Andean foothills of Mendoza.
The family’s Adrianna Vineyard at almost 1500 meters has been called the Grand Cru of South America.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa El Enemigo, Videla Aranda 7008 Mendoza, Maipu 5586 Argentina
Casa Vigil is located in Chachingo, in Maipú area, just 30 minutes from the city of Mendoza. Alejandro Vigil, its creator and soul of the project, invites us to tour a space inspired by the world of Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy. He has named the property as Casa El Enemigo, the winery: Los Valientes , the plantation: Nuestros Viñedos and the restaurant: Los Glotones. The walk invites you to go through different cellars to preserve their award-winning wines, first, Hell, then Purgatory and then, Paradise.
A winery to experience a different day, where the charm of wine, excellence in gastronomy and literature, merge to present a unique wine tourism proposal.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bodegas CARO, Calle Gral Alvear 151, Godoy Cruz, Mendoza M5504DFC Argentina
Bodegas CARO is located in the heart of Mendoza, in a cellar dating from the late 1800s.
It´s the result of the union between the Catena family, owner of Bodega Catena Zapata and the
Rothschild family, owner of the iconic Bordeaux winery Château Lafite.
Since the beginning, the goal of the winery has been to select the best terroirs to magnify the pairing between Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up start from 8.00 amPick up is only from hotels located in Mendoza city area. If you are staying in an Airbnb or if you didn't select hotel pick up please contact us to coordinate the nearest meeting point.Please bear in mind that it takes around 45 minutes from the arranged time to pick up every passenger of the tour. Our tour leader will personally greet you at the lobby
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Kahuak