Cathedral & Giralda of Seville Small Group Tour
No visit to Seville be complete without discovering the interior of a quintessential monument such as the formed by the Cathedral of Seville and the Giralda Tower.
Let be guided by an EXPERT LOCAL GUIDE on a REDUCED-GROUP into the history, the secrets and the particularities of not only one of the biggest Church in the world but also a fantastic museum with remarkable pieces of art.
There is a million reasons to encourage you to discover this jewel of Seville, you only have to be ready to live an itimate experience walking along the giant five naves and more than forty altars and chapels.
We open the doors to you of the magnificent Cathedral of Seville and its tower, the Giralda.
Itinerary: Cathedral and Giralda
Duration: 75 minutes
Reduced-group. We bet on responsible tourism. Thus we reduce the number of adults per group to 10, instead of the maximum of 20 allowed by the health authorities after the COVID-19.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local and professional guide. Official certified tourism guide.
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral and Giralda tower
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines. Priority access all the year.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Catedral De Santa Maria De La Sede
- Entry/Admission - Torre Giralda
What's excluded :
- Pick up a the hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Monumento a la Inmaculada Concepcion, Plaza Triunfo s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
The manager will introduce you to your guide at the Immaculada Monument, and together you’ll access the interior of the monument.
Stop At: Catedral De Santa Maria De La Sede, Seville Spain
Discover the chapels and numerous works of art located inside.
Will be a pleasant stroll along the different styles used to build their giant five naves and more than forty altars and chapels. We'll stop in the most interesting ones, sharing with you curiosities like empty graves, stolen pictures, or the Virgin revered by traders and sailors in order to survive the hazardous transoceanic trips. One of them was the renowned Cristopher Colombus, whose huge mausoleum full of symbols is displayed inside the temple.
We’ll highlight the biggest altarpiece in the whole Christianity, in the Main Chapel, and the choir sited in front of it, as well full of secrets and where raise two enormous organs which occasionally surround with their music the temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
And finally we will talk about the amazing past of the Giralda Tower, from it famous Patio de los Naranjos (Orange Tree Courtyard).
To complete the visit we will encourage you to climb the Giralda bell tower to enjoy an amazing 360 degrees view of Seville.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Monumento a la Inmaculada, Calle Joaquín Romero Murube, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Catedral de Sevilla, Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- To respect the safety distance by COVID-19, the guide will do the explanations using a radioguide/whisper system. If you can bring your own headsets will be ideal, if not the operator will provide you one properly disinfected.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.