Cathedral Cove and Hot water beach Day Trip from Auckland
Escape the bustle of Auckland for a day on this convenient day trip to the Coromandel Peninsula.
A variety of activities are included, to make the most of your time in this naturally beautiful area: hike to Cathedral Cove, swim in the crystal waters, climb Mount Paku, and dig your own spa bath at Hot Water Beach.
Coromandel is one of New Zealand’s best-loved holiday destinations with is a brilliant combination of rugged, magnificence and the most sublimely serene beauty that New Zealand provides.
Coromandel is furnished with an amazing collection of white sand and surf beaches and an impressive, heavily forested mountain range runs right up to the middle of the peninsula.
On the east coast of the peninsula, there’s a never-ending parade of beaches lined up with Pohutukawa trees (a red flowering native tree).
Don’t miss the spectacular Cathedral Cove, the jewel of a protected marine reserve and, on the Hot Water Beach, you will be able to dig your own spa pool.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Visit to Cathedral Cove
- Mount Paku Summit
- Visit to Hot Water Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Cove Walk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral Cove Walk, 65 Grange Rd S, Hahei 3591 New Zealand
Escape the bustle of Auckland for a day on this convenient day trip to the Coromandel Peninsula. A variety of activities are included, to make the most of your time in this naturally beautiful area: hike to Cathedral Cove, swim in the crystal waters, climb Mount Paku, and dig your own spa bath at Hot Water Beach. All on a handy organized day trip.
Accessible only on foot or by boat, famous Cathedral Cove is one of the must visit sites on The Coromandel. ... Hahei is the home of NZ Must-Do; Cathedral Cove, and a seaside village with a beautiful beach of its own. ... It is recommended that all visitors to Hahei Beach
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hot Water Beach, Hot Water Beach, Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato Region, North Island
We start 7.30am from Auckland and its 12 hour day trip .
Please kindly bring
towels,shorts and change clothing
Swim clothes coz you will be in the beach .
The following is your itinerary:
First we shall drive straight for 3 hours from Auckland and reach around 10.30am to go to Cathedral cove ,where you have a 45 minute walk from the top to the beach down .Reasonable fitness needed.
Around 11.30am -1pm you will be spending at the beach and can take lots of photos.
Then again you will walk back to the top which will take another 45 minutes.
Then 2-3pm lunch at the hotwater cafe .
Between 3-4.00 pm you will be digging into the sand and creating
a small hotwater pool where you will sit inside and enjoy the temperature around 35'c.
Then after quick shower ,we shall head back to Auckland which is again 3 hr drive. Thank you, Roger
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :SkyCity Auckland, Victoria Street &, Federal Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- New Zealand is COVID19 free ,however we take seriously and offer you, Face masks provided for travelers Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff Social distancing enforced throughout experience Gear/equipment sanitized between use Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized Gloves provided
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.