It is the main Ski center of Patagonia, ideal to enjoy in all seasons of the year !!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Ascent to Cerro Catedral by chairlift or cable car
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Catedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edificio Telesilla Sextuple, 10 piso Base Cerro Catedral, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Just 19 km from the city is this ski center, the most important in South America.
Its name is due to the similarity of its peaks with the towers of a Gothic cathedral.
With options for all modalities, in this winter center you can practice skiing, snowboarding, freestyle skiing, among others.
It is also a good option for those who want to visit it at other times, since it remains open all year round and offers various activities, such as trekking, mountain biking, etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Palacios 191, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
You can go through family homes or apartments, indicating the address
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.