Cathedral, Royal Chapel & Historical Center
We are local guides who can show you in a sepcial way these monuments. Indeed, just us can offer you this tour like this.
per adult from
What's included :
- ticket entrance
- Entry/Admission - Royal Chapel of Granada
- Entry/Admission - La Madraza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Chapel of Granada, Calle Oficios S/N Plaza de la Lonja, 18001 Granada Spain
where the mausoleums of the Catholic Monarchs, Isabella and Ferdinand, alongside their daughter Joanna I and his son-in-law Philip the Handsome are situated, made in Carrara marble
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: La Madraza, Calle Oficios Centro Historico, 18001 Granada Spain
Eventually, discover the historic center with La Madraza, first Islamic university of Granada of the fourteenth century.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de Bib-Rambla, 18001 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.