Caticlan Port to Kalibo Airport Private Transfer
A coordinator will welcome you at the Caticlan Jetty Port boat unloading area at the agreed time. Taking a private van or car and enjoy an exclusive ride to Kalibo International Airport, be fascinated on the natural beauty of Aklan along the way.
per adult from
90 to 105 minutes
What's included :
- Fuel charge
- Professional driver to welcome and guide you to the tourist vehicle.
- Port pickup
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private air-conditioned van or car
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Porter fee (A person who will initiate to carry your luggage while in port and airport would require you to pay PHp 20.00 - 50.00 / luggage for carrying your luggage.
- A representative will welcome you at Caticlan Jetty Port boat unloading area holding a welcome board with your full name on it.
You will then take comfortable private tourist van or car from Caticlan Jetty for your group. Relax and travel for approximately 1 hour 45-minute journey, passing through small towns and villages, such as Numancia, Makato, Tanghalan, Ibajay, and Malay.
See the mountains, rivers, and long beach while traveling and take some memorable pictures. Keep an eye out for the iconic rice fields while traveling to Kalibo International Airport.
Departure Point :Caticlan Jetty Port, Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/14/2019 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Kalibo International Airport Access Road, Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may pay surchages for extra baggage that cannot be accommodate on the vehicle. Charges will be paid directly to local guide.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.