Cavalcade Valle del cocora Mirador Condor
This horse ride better known as the Mirador de la Esperanza is a landscape adventure as you visit the high of palm trees, pass by road reaching the Quindio river with traditional farms, viewpoints, Andean forests, and mountain viewpoint.
per adult from
2 hours 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rain tents
- Spanish tour guide
- insurance policies
- Palm tree tickets
What's excluded :
- Cocora Valley Transportation
- English guide additional value
This beautiful horse ride starting from the urban area of the Cocora Valley recommended for the whole family has almost all kinds of landscapes, including a road uncovered "on land" from which you can see the greatness of the wax palms "Tree Colombia's national "around, then you continue to enter the territory of the palm trees, continuing with a crossing on the Quindio river, moving to a traditional livestock farm surrounded by palm trees and from there you will take the horse trails to climb to the top of the mountains to be able to appreciate the great viewpoint of the condor of the Colombian Andes or Mirador de la esperanza and see the mountainous distribution that the valley has.
This tour has a Baquian guide in Spanish, which will be responsible for coordinating, the whole ride to explain the sector and reassure the person who is afraid.
• Valle del Cocora, Salento Colombia
Departure Point :Salento, Quindio, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Our collection point can be any hotel in the urban perimeter of the municipality of Salento Quindio, or by default in the office by appointment.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.