Cave Kayak for Car Rental Guest
Drive to the Nohoch che'en Archeological Park, meet your kayak guide and he will provide you with the gear, headlamps, jackets.
The guide will lead you thru the forest path on a twenty minute hike, then arrive at the caves where the kayaks are located, paddle thru the caves and caves branch river, sight seeing many formations, small water falls and enjoy a refreshing swim in this natural spring fed river.
at the exit of the caves continue downstream to where the walk first started and you are back at the parking lot. Enjoy this natural wonder, two hours of continuous action and adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- guide service
- personal floatation device
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- National Park Entrance Fees
Meet us at the Nohoch Che'en archeological site, caves branch river. The safe parking area has restaurants, modern rest rooms and shower facilities. When ready, Your kayak guide will provide you with head lamps, helmets, jackets. Bring a non disposable water bottle. Wear proper foot wear with thick soles that will get wet and to walk on gravel path and river crossings. your vehicle is your locker. The guide leads the group thru the forest path, sharing information on local customs and the forest environment. On arrival at the Caves entrance, get onto the kayaks and the guides lead you thru the series of caves, observing many formations and scenery that words can not describe. Hear and pass near a water fall inside the caves. Continue paddling thru the caves until arriving at the EXIT where you are now enjoying the sunny forest scenery and continue paddling until you arrive at the parking lot. You have now completed the circuit thru the Maya Under World, "Xibalba".
• Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve, Frank Eddie Village, Cayo, Belize, Belize City Belize
Departure Point :Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve, Unnamed Road,, Belize
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All children heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- minimum child height 45 inches
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.