Cave-Kayak v.i.v Private Group Tour
flexible tour time start and end, own transportation and dedicated driver and guides, pickup and drop off at the hotels, water taxi, airport, cruise port.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- kayaks, helmets, lights, paddles, pfd
- Private transportation
- Tourist Guide Service
- National Park Fees
- no waiting for others, tours start when you meet us at the port.
- pickup and drop off at water taxi, airport, hotels, cruise port
- easy going, at your pace, see as much as possible,
What's excluded :
- get a early tender ticket to ensure a early arrival, ship to shore
This tour can last as long as you prefer between 5 to 7-hour.
We'll go to the caves, do a rainforest walk, paddle and kayak thru the caves.
We will pick you up and drop-you off in your centrally located hotel.
Departure Point :San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi, 111 North Front Street, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
the guide with a sign will be at the location waiting for you. Airports
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Cruise Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contingency Plan: Any guest displaying covid-19 symptoms with a fever or high temperature will be isolated, and the health authorities will be notified. Any employee displaying symptoms and fever will not be allowed to work and will require a medical certification to return to work.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.