Cave Kayaking v.i.v.Tour
for thousands of years our ancestors used the caves system for dwelling, performing sacred ceremonies and to store food. join us in this journey to the underworld. we provide the headlights, helmets, life jackets, kayaks and a experienced guide. All geared up, the guides led you thru a forest path sharing local uses of the plants seen along the forest trail. at the caves entrance, the guide shares information as to the seven caves layout, kayaking equipment familiarization and kayak route. here you will notice awesome large cave entrances with a crystal clear river flowing thru it. as you paddle you will go thru a series of caves, see many formations. the guide will show you places to stop and rest and enjoy a refreshing swim. the paddling continues thru the caves systems until you arrive at the exit where the sunlight glitters on the water, and the birds can be heard singing on the river bank. here we store our gear, use the facilities and prepare for the return drive home.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- a Guide for every 8 guest, guides, transportation are at the port 6am waiting
- see more caves, 7 caves, explore more
- leave the big tube groups behind and explore caves very few ever reach
- we pick you up at the cruise port or at the hotel
- no portage necessary, our staff takes the kayaks to the upper caves and storage for you
- we tour on CRUISE ship time, the tour starts 1 hour after the ship is in port. come ashore early
- if the ship arrives early or delayed, come ashore as early as possible and participate on the tour.
- yes we pickup from the Belize City Cruise Port
- multiple vans are assigned to each ship, and depart the port as they fill up
- Safety- Cave management monitors the river conditions, rainfall, water levels, current
- water levels, green, yellow we paddle. orange we recommend switching to tubes so the guide navigates
- red- caving river activities are not allowed
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Not available from Harvest Caye Port
- Lunch - restaurants and bars are available at the Cave Park
- get a early tender ticket to ensure a early arrival, ship to shore
- get the early tender ticket, dont let anyone tell you that its not guarantee that you will be on-
- guarantee that you will be on-time, since ships coming to Belize
- everyone that wanted to go tour and not overslept arrived on-time
This tour will give you the opportunity to kayak the dark and wonderous seven caves at Nohoc Chen Park - you will be able to see more of tha caves than in regular tubing trips!
Departure Point :14d Fort St, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
For Hotel Guest, we pickup at the hotel, air bNb and inns. For cruisers, Once your ship visits the Belize City Port or FSTV, enjoy this tour. we tour on SHIP TIME, Anytimeof the day your ship arrives, 7:00,8:00,9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00 we have a van and guides foryour ship, come ashore very early, get a early tender ticket and come ashore early to che...we tour on Ship Time, come ashore early and enjoy this unbelizable adventure. cruise ships stay 4 miles offshore, the cruise provides boat shuttle tenders guest to shore. the tenders start at 7:45, there are 6 tenders each carrying 200 passengers going back and forth from ship to shore during the first hour. the tender boats are then reduced to 2 going through out the rest of the day. so its vital to get a early tender ticket, Come ashore early. near shore you will see the lighthouse, the terminal buildings housing giftshops. proceed to terminal 1 also known as the reef terminal and go thru the terminal to the EXIT where street side you will see us in RED shirts and holding the V.i.V signAirports
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- is available from Belize City Cruise Ship Port, FSTV
- NOT AVAILABLE from NCL HARVEST CAYE
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- we pick up at the Cruise Port, airport, water taxi, hotels
- A moderate amount of hiking is involved
- Not recommended for children aged 8 and under
- Inclement Weather Concerns: we get hourly weather updates as to the condition of water levels at the rivers.
- sometimes its raining around the cruise line and coastal areas, and the rivers are fine.so we go ahead and do the tour as scheduled. only if the rains are in the mountains and right now the rivers are low and we need more water in the rivers then the float will be better, last week the kayaks were getting stuck in the lower parts of the rivers. if the rains are in the mountains and more than normal and the water rises and we can not take up the kayaks , then we use tubes to do cave tubing.... if the rangers in the mountain top measure more than usual water then the caves system are closed for all activities....we have the zipline tour. or the altun ha Maya site tour or refund for not participating on the alternate tour.
- participants must know how to swim
- bring a reusable water bottle, disposing of empty plastic bottles is not allowed
- for helmet cam use, bring helmet attachment
- cruise guest stay on ship time and arrive early, checkin with us as soon as possible , play more , arrive early
- restaurants, river shoe rentals, available at the park
- bring towels, change of clothing, swimwear, insect repellent, footwear with thick soles used to walk on gravel path and do the river crossing.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- NOT available from NCL Harvest Caye Port
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contingency Plan: Any guest displaying covid-19 symptoms with a fever or high temperature will be isolated, and the health authorities will be notified. Any employee displaying symptoms and fever will not be allowed to work and will require a medical certification to return to work.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.