Cave of the Hands - Santa Cruz
An opportunity to discover the prehistory of South America through this cave with 9300-year-old cave paintings and to understand the dynamics of the first men, hunters, and gatherers who inhabited Patagonia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to Cueva de las Manos
- Lunch - Meal of 4 empanadas + fruit + water
What's excluded :
- Services and food not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cueva de las Manos, Rio Pinturas canyon Argentina
On our regular outing we first visited the Lands of Colors, a wonderful place that surprises everyone and over time we believe that it will almost be an attraction in itself of the beauty and good acceptance by tourists!
Then we do a vehicle tour of the Caracoles Canyon where they will appreciate the salt flats that exist there and then we arrive at the Cañon del Río Pinturas where those who want have the option of doing a 5 km Trekking (accompanied by our guide) and those who do not walk, They will arrive to the Archaeological Site directly in the vehicle to carry out the Guided Visit to the Paintings all together.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.