Cave Point Kayak Tour
This kayak tour sets off to see a few of the many precious gems of Door County.
You will experience thousand year old caves, ancient fossils, and Whitefish Dunes State Park.
After an introductory lesson and a calm launch from a location north of Cave Point, you'll follow the coast until seeing the coves of Cave Point County Park where you'll creep along listening to the wonderful sound of the water and enjoying the view of the caves. Then explore the caves with the kayaks, and finally head towards Whitefish Bay Dunes State Park.
At this point, you will turn around and return to the launch location or head to the take-out point at the Whitefish Bay Town boat launch (dependent upon the wind). The caves are not viewable from the land.
Our kayak launch location and close meeting location make our company the #1 reasons to use us for your Cave Point Kayak Tour.
Book direct on our website please. DoorCountyKayakTours.com
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer who takes your photos while on tour (photos available for purchase after)
- Life jacket
- 2 person kayak
- Paddle lesson and safety instructions
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
This tour uses Door County Kayak Tours, llc. which meets at the Cave Point Paddle & Pedal Shop. More tour time slots and availability on our personal website.
• Door County Kayak Tours, 6325 Wi-57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
• Cave Point County Park, 5360 Schauer Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-8266
• Whitefish Dunes State Park, 3275 Clark Lake Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-7904
Departure Point :Cave Point Paddle and Pedal, 6329 WI-57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Recommend you wear swimsuit, windbreaker jacket, or lightly layered synthetic clothing
- Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, waterproof camera, bottle water, bug repellent, towel, and extra change of clothes
- Bottled water, t-shirts, paddling gloves, and waterproof phone case all available for purchase
- Please confirm availability before booking this tour
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.